Why go Known as the “Walled City”, Intramuros, the oldest district and historic core best represent Manila’s rich history. It’s the only district of Manila where visitors can still see Spanish-era architecture.
- Ride a kalesa, a traditional horse-drawn carriage. around to visit the sights.
- Visit the Baroque San Agustin Church, one of the four churches in the Philippines inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Take a guided walking tour around the ancient walled city guided by performance artist Carlos Celdran.
- Take a unique tour aboard an air-conditioned jeepney which has a built-in karaoke so you can sing your way through traffic.
- Dine and watch a cultural show at Barbara’s Restaurant.
How to go