Flocked by tourists for its relaxing ambiance and riverside pools, now Villa Jovita will give you more reasons to visit.
Flocked by tourists for its relaxing ambiance and riverside pools, now Villa Jovita will give you more reasons to visit. It’s nature at its best. The resort is the best place to go to make your worries go away and feel better.
Aside from the Bali inspired corner, the resort has five natural pools. The deepest is at 5ft. There’s also a recently built pool which has a slide. If you’re a group, there are tables and cottages for rent for the day. There are also shower areas and toilets in the resort so be sure to bring your shampoos, towels, and soaps.
- (exclusive of entrance fee and discounted Bali Inspired corner ticket for checked in guests)
- Entrance fee: 150 ALL pools
- Bali inspired corner: 150 instead of 250
How To Get There
- Ride a bus heading to Lemery and ask the driver to drop you off at Xentro Mall. Travel time is around 2-3 hours.
- From here, you can either ride a jeep heading to Agoncillo or ride a tricycle to Villa Jovita Resort. The jeepney fare is 10 pesos while the tricycle is around 60 pesos (good for 3-4 persons)