Hidden Sanctuary Hotel and Resort is one of the most coveted resorts in the Bulacan area. The waterpark revolution in Bulacan is not stopping anytime soon. Hidden Sanctuary Hotel and Resort is among the top tiers in Bulacan resorts because of its twin wave pools and a hotel accommodation. It is such a place to stay for a holiday – knowing that the staff will always be friendly and will cater to your needs.
The entrance fees are relatively ok for a resort that offers a wave pool. This place also offers good food and cafes – so you will have something to do during the night time – when you want to enjoy some drinks and good food. The hotels may have had a good renovation – further improving their accommodations so guests can enjoy. All hotel rooms com with a fridge, a cable television and free wifi connection.
Hidden Sanctuary Hotel and Resort Features
- Cabanas and Cottages For pool side and day swimming accommodations
- Twin Wave Pools to satisfy your water cravings
- Cayen Island Cafe for refreshments
- The Great Wall for your adventure driven holiday
- Kiddie Pools for the the whole family to enjoy
- Hidden Sanctuary Restaurant to feed you ready for the activities
- Hidden Sanctuary Hotel – offers one of the best accommodations in Bulacan
How to get there:
From Balintawak take NLEX, then Marilao Exit. Then take the road going to San Jose Del Monte (LEFT TURN). You will pass by Divine Mercy Shrine, from there we are two (2) kilometers away. Then Petron,Prenza Elementary School then Yummy Chinese restaurant and KarlaVille Executive Village. A few meters uphill, you will find us! See you!